| ..:: SUBMISSION::..
|Make a Submission|
Conference Publication Collaboration
International Journal of Systems Engineering and Information Technology (JOSEIT) ready to collaborate with the conference to publish some selected papers after the peer-review process.
SUGGESTION FOR CONFERENCE COLLABORATION
To suggest conference collaboration for publishing selected accepted peer-reviewed articles, Editor of Conference should contact first to Editor in Chief JOSEIT by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After contacting the Editor in Chief and having a chance, a suggestion of conference collaboration can be proposed through the following online form: Online Form for Conference Collaboration
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONFERENCE COLLABORATION
- Scientific merit: notably scientific rigor, accuracy, and correctness.
- Originality: Is the work relevant and novel?
- Clarity of expression; English spelling and grammar; communication of ideas; readability and discussion of concepts.
- Sufficient discussion of the context of the work, and suitable referencing.
- Abstract: Does it contain the essential information of the article? Is it complete? Is it suitable for inclusion by itself in an abstracting service?
- Diagrams, figures, tables, and captions: Are they essential and clear?
- Text and mathematics: Are they brief but still clear? If you recommend shortening, please suggest what should be omitted.
- Conclusion: Does the paper contain a carefully written conclusion, should answer the objectives, summarizing what has been learned and why it is interesting and useful?